Keystone supply construction cost and waste management advice to contractors, developers, and specialist businesses.
This statement sets out the broad environmental policy that will apply to Keystone and through setting clear environmental objectives and with staff involvement, is committed to the prevention of pollution and the continuous improvement of the environmental performance of the operation. Keystone recognises and will exercise its responsibility to encompass BPEO, develop management practices that minimise the impact of its activities on the environment. In order to achieve this Keystone will:
- Demonstrate a responsible attitude towards environmental protection both as an organisation and through its employees.
- Meet and where appropriate exceed the requirements of all relevant legislation.
- Encourage contractors, suppliers and customers to develop a similar approach to the protection of the environment.
- Reduce the consumption of raw materials and promote recycling and reuse where reasonable practicable.
- Seek to encourage the design of energy efficiency into new buildings, to manage energy use and to look for opportunities to use renewable energy.
- Seek to minimise the impact of our transport operations.
- Provide the necessary training, information and support to staff to assist them in bringing into effect this statement of policy.
- By the adoption of this policy contribute to sustainable development.